1581Re: [Meditation Society of America] Ramon

  • Athanor
    Dec 31, 2002
      Dear Ramon,
      Since i'm around those people i feel so less sure about what i know and what i knew it 's true... I guess i'll choose both ways, YES and NO, depends on the situation..
      I agree that both pain and ecstasy are great teachers, but i think i listen more to the first one, pain.. when there is ecstasy around my life, i'm not much interested in learning, i just enjoy it.. But when pain comes i guess i am more than never ready to learn..
      Cheers,
      Mirela

      The big YES is the awakening to the fact that you are everything everywhere
      all the time in the NOW that stretches without dimensions and encompasses
      even the BEYOND. This is the GENTLE path. The path of self-realization.

      If this does not work for you, then the big NO, called in yoga 'NETI, NETI,"
      (not this, not that), is the other path . This is the HARSH path of
      self-immolation,
      self-denial, and is celebrated by various well-known religions.

      Life's lessons offer us both constantly. Frequently the opportunity to
      embrace
      all and everything comes first. If we don't take it, then life usually
      presents
      the lesson in a more painful manner. As mentioned earlier, pain indeed is a
      great
      teacher. But then so is ecstasy. Having experienced both in depth, I prefer
      the latter. Ultimately there is a stage of experience where they merge.