15668Re: Visual Spiritual Inspiration

  • Saybian
    Oct 15, 2007
      Devotional Nonduality is a direct way to enlightenment. It uses the
      power of the heart and not spiritual ambition. Followers of Devotional
      Nonduality seek the "core" of spirituality for its own sake, knowing
      that the source of our own existence is within. It is the devotion to
      the essence of Truth itself.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Saybian"
      <saybian@...> wrote:

      > As a fellow being on the road of life, the tumultuous path of
      > Devotional Nonduality is a way seldom traveled. As consciousness has
      > crested and become whole, my pathway of sharing and inspiring others
      > on their pathway has come into manifestation.
      >
      > If there's grace for the time, to know your experience would be
      honoring.

      > http://www.saybian.tv
      >
      > Thank you for this moment.
      > Saybian