15650~ United together in Song, Prayer & Meditation - Nov, 11th '07 @ 11:11 am (ytz)

  • Steven
    Oct 13, 2007

       To all who yearn for
      peace, love & healing on our planet.

      The Butterfly Effect

      The flap of a butterfly's wings in Brazil can set off a storm in Texas. Isn't that an amazing statement? Physicists call this theory "The Butterfly Effect" to explain how the breeze produced by a butterfly's wings could set off a series of reverberations that over time have a tremendous affect on weather patterns thousands of miles away. Now imagine the impact of millions of butterflies...

      Currently on earth there is a "quickening" where more and more people are realizing there is much more to reality than meets the eye and are beginning to explore their consciousness. As we open up to the higher consciousness, we allow in a powerful energetic force which guides our individual evolutionary journey if we allow it to.

      ~ Wave 11:11 ~

      When it is 11:11 am in your own time zone (no converter clocks) on November 11th, 2007, we are going to unite together in Song, Prayer and Meditation for one complete hour, creating a wave as each time zone prays one after the other. Search your heart and you will intuitively know the intentions in your role in healing the planet.

      Straddling the equator and bordering the International Date Line to the east, the people of the Republic of Kiribati will start ~ Wave 11:11~ and it will be passed around the planet until the final destination of the Republic of Marshall Islands, and the full day of wave energy flow will be completed.

      Share this with everyone you know!
      Join us in creating the butterflies wave.

      United together in Song, Prayer & Meditation ~ Wave 11:11 ~