15631Re: [Meditation Society of America] JOINING

  • surendra_gautam24
    Oct 9, 2007
      ---Thank you very much to invite you.UI donot know about you that do
      you know about meditation or not but i would like to tell you that
      meditation act is oldest, when human start think about Almighty
      he/she invent the Almighly by the meditation. you can see its in
      namaj also, but most of the institutes and yogis are marketing this
      technics as an professions.do you want to do any thing to save
      humanity? If yes you start meditation first please.
      In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Amila Kapukotuwa
      <bandarakapukotuwa@...> wrote:

      > hi how are you,
      >
      > i was a all member.i would like to know about you, send me your
      details. houw abort your life.

      > yours
      >
      > Amila

      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com