15620Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: night terrors

  • suman sk
    Oct 3, 2007
      To all,
      I used to have this kind of sleep paralysis experience few years back when I used to feel restricted to my bed or some place and not able to move and as if I am telling everyone to bring me out of this state..at the same time I used to feel some entity near me and I am telling them not to touch or harm me...This happenend many times to me..I have felt a strong urge to recite religious matras or GODS rememberance to drive that entity away..
      But now I dont feel it anymore...Also I wud suggest people having this kind of experience to read a religious scriptures before going to bed and praying GOD before going to bed.
      Also doing meditation helps a lot to come out of this unsettling experience.
      OM

      Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:
      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, medit8ionsociety
      <no_reply@.. .> wrote:

      > sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I was curious
      > > does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
      > paralisis?
      > > Biological or other causes?
      > >
      > Yo Sean,
      > I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
      > the real event that is going on when people think
      > they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
      > seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
      > about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
      > Peace and blessing,
      > Bob

      Those throwback uniforms
      were pretty terrifying, too.