15618Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: night terrors

  • Grace Yllana
    Oct 2, 2007
      I've suffered from this in childhood...what has worked for me that I was taught was to try to move my little finger...to focus on moving just that when I am in the middle of an episode...it has always worked to get me out of it...

      Dennis <buddy62258@...> wrote:
      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, medit8ionsociety
      <no_reply@.. .> wrote:

      > sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I was curious
      > > does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
      > paralisis?
      > > Biological or other causes?
      > >
      > Yo Sean,
      > I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
      > the real event that is going on when people think
      > they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
      > seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
      > about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
      > Peace and blessing,
      > Bob

      Sean,
      Night Terror's are a natural part of a pre OBE. They have been called
      the old Hag syndrome for ages too. Once you learn to NOT react to
      these bazaar event's will be able to have an OBE, which in most cases
      are very enjoyable and educational.

      This is just a barrier we must get past. You can find out more info by
      searching for Dream Initiative, Lucid Dreamer..etc.