15617Re: night terrors

  • Dennis
    Oct 2, 2007
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I was curious
      > > does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
      > paralisis?
      > > Biological or other causes?
      > >
      > Yo Sean,
      > I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
      > the real event that is going on when people think
      > they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
      > seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
      > about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
      > Peace and blessing,
      > Bob

      Sean,
      Night Terror's are a natural part of a pre OBE. They have been called
      the old Hag syndrome for ages too. Once you learn to NOT react to
      these bazaar event's will be able to have an OBE, which in most cases
      are very enjoyable and educational.

      This is just a barrier we must get past. You can find out more info by
      searching for Dream Initiative, Lucid Dreamer..etc.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic