15594New Videos of Swami Satchidananda

    Sep 13, 2007
      So yesterday I'm talking with one of the nurses I work
      with about food as she has discovered that her migraines,
      skin rash, recent large weight loss and all around feeling
      bad physically has been caused by a glutten allergy. She
      now has to change her diet but is finding it really hard to
      stop eating inappropriate food. I mentioned several things
      I learned mainly from Swami Satchidananda about how the
      tongue is the hardest sense to master, both for control
      over your words as well as over what we eat, and several
      other concepts about gaining control of your diet. So what
      happens next is so common spiritually - when you are ready,
      a teacher comes. When I got home I received email notice that
      many new videos of Swamiji have been posted on Youtube and
      several deal with eating and food. So I've emailed my nurse
      friend about it and thought it a good thing to suggest
      sharing here. In any event, it's a great opportunity to
      see and hear a truly enlightened person in action, which
      is a good thing that this high-tech age we live in affords
      us. And it's much cheaper than air-fair to India! Here's
      the URL of one of the video's, and that will lead to many more.
      Enjoy!
      * Sri Swami Satchidananda (Integral Yoga):You Are What You Eat
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MkwGTX0F_A&sdig=1
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic