15590Re: YOG AND CHURCH

    Sep 6, 2007
      Yo Sri Raj,
      There will probably never be a time when some
      "religious" group doesn't try to boost itself
      by putting down some other path. In this case,
      it's Yoga, and at other times it is New Age thinking,
      meditation, and other similar non-traditional
      means of exploring spirituality that are deemed evil.
      I think the best way to show how yoga is useful is by
      demonstrating in one's own actions its worth to
      yourself and to others. And this would include
      being tolerant of others paths. I think we should have
      great compassion for those who don't appreciate
      the value of "out of the box" spiritual methods.
      They really don't know what they are missing.

      > HI, yesterday i read a news... that some churches in England
      > banned ''YOG TEACHING'' i was really surprised... is it good work? or
      > churches do not know the importance of the YOG theory?why banning?
      > every one should protest this by showing how the yog is
      > useful ........... RAJ

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic