      From: meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com [mailto: meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com ] On Behalf Of Ted
      Sent: September 2, 2007 7:34 AM
      To: meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America ] Sharing, Caring, and The Buddha
      Greetings all!

      I have recently become acquainted with a teacher on the Facebook
      Sangha named Lin Zi Quan who has written some exemplary works. One of
      them, entitled "Clearing the Misconceptions, " that provides some
      wonderful insight into Buddhism. This article is found here:

      http://www.freewebs .com/jingxinyuan mgc/dustingthemi rror.htm

      This person has a Taoist/Buddhist background and great insight. Enjoy!

      Second item:

      A letter I wrote to our local newspaper, the Lufkin Daily News, was
      printed today. I wish to share this letter. I would also like to ask
      what you all think of the propriety of writing letters such as this
      might be and if any have written to your local paper.

      Find the letter here:

      http://www.lufkinda ilynews.com/ opin/content/ news/opinion/ stories/2007/ 9/2/letter_ gresham.html

      Alternately, visit www.lufkindailynews .com , choose "Opinion" and then
      the letter: LETTER: Cinching up the Bible belt

      The book of Philippians offers these words: "whatever is true,
      whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is
      lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or
      praiseworthy— think about such things." (NIV) Selah.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.