15392Re: [Meditation Society of America] The ultimate objective of meditation

  • Ramon Leonato
    Jun 19, 2007
      Re: [Meditation Society of America] The ultimate objective  of meditation Finding the gap... Is a way to put it.

      You can listen to it here

      On 6/19/07 11:33 AM, "waruag" <waruag@...> wrote:

      I know its a very stupid & basic question to ask " WHAT IS THE ULTIMATE
      OBJECTIVE OF MEDITATION?"

      Finding the gap... Is a way to put it.

      You can listen to it here

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=JpZf90nRkpU

      Hope it helps you.

      But I hope all the seniors would forgive me for asking it as I am just
      a beginner , on this mystic path.

      i have millions of questions on meditation, but would seek some basic
      replies before moving to more complicated questions.

      Another thing I wish to know here in the beginning is " It is said that
      you need a learnt Master , his guidance & blessings to meditate " What
      is the truthfulness of the statement?

      Kindly clear my doubts.

      Thanks
      Gaurav