15365Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Annointed (anoited)

  • sean tremblay
    Jun 1 12:01 PM
      I dig it,  maybe there's a publisher in the chat group

      Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:
      Just for clarification:

      "Annointed" (usally spelled
      "anointed") is a combination
      word, meaning - annoyed and
      anointed.

      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, "Jeff Belyea"
      <jeff@...> wrote:

      > I like it. Maybe...
      >
      > the fly gets annointed.
      >
      > --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, sean tremblay
      > <bethjams9@> wrote:
      > >
      > > fly in the ointment
      > >
      > > Jeff Belyea <jeff@> wrote: Interesting concept. Maybe
      > in a "dialogue"
      > > format - like we are doing here. Any title
      > > suggestions?
      > >
      > > --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, sean tremblay
      > > <bethjams9@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Thanks Aideen
      > > >
      > > > Aideen McKenna <aideenmck@> wrote: You know what
      > > would be wonderful? Jeff Belyea & Sean Tremblay co-writing a book.
      > > >
      > > > Aideen
      > > >

      > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > > >
      > > > From: meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com

      Davis
      > or
      > > > kick ass shrimp barrito I made yesterday.That is what I believe
      > the
      > > > bible means by "Made in gods image" If at time I sound crass
      it's
      > > > probably due to the fact that as a personality I am a
      > > bit "Willfull"
      > > > and I come from the scape knee school of philosophy. The
      problem
      > > > have with the surender of the will as I read the statement is
      all
      > > > reminicent of the type of "Inshala" mentality that leads to
      bomb
      > > > belts and kid nappings and so on and so
      > > > sceneo in the Bahagvad gita (Ajuna/Krishna) the whole karma let
      > it
      > > be
      > > > trip before thousands died I didnt by it then either nor did I
      by
      > > it
      > > > from the old testiment when god comanded to go forth into the
      > land
      > > of
      > > > canaan and murder! That of course is the extreme, If you are
      > > > talking about letting go in the Toaist sense I supose I'm on
      > board.
      > > > as in I will not try to fight Nature mine or anyone elses. But
      > what
      > > > realy concernes me is a person may give up His will for the
      sake
      > of
      > > > enlightenment (Or at least the eleviation of pain) and that
      > person
      > > > may find himself in a state of bliss. But this is not
      > enlightenment
      > > > this is a narcotic trance it is spiritual heroin and just
      because
      > > the
      > > > pusher wears a robe and quates scriptures from a dead language
      > does
      > > > not change the fact that he's still pushin dope (Spiritualy) So
      > > > disagree with the great swami and I must say that freedom
      without
      > > > will is a contradiction in terms! Try
      > > > not belive one can fuly awaken without it. I avoid the term
      > > > Enlightenment only because it has been hijacked by the
      > delusional.
      > > > Good luck on your quest.

      > tremblay

      > > > awareness,

      > > > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from
      someone
      > > who knows.
      > > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      > > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not
      > web links.

      Got a little couch potato?