15314How much your journey in sprituality

  • armaan shah
    Apr 10, 2007
      Dear meditators,
       My self armaan is meditating for last three years. I try to live each moment of life with total knowledge ,full concentration ( transendental meditation ). I try to live as a living thing not as a non - living thing.
      Now a days i feel like a drunker .I am feeling which state that is developed after drink,thoughts are creating very slow. If someone want to share his/her spritual experience can touch with me on armaanwithu@... I read many saints like osho ,mahesh yogi