15311give the suggestion

  • armaan shah
    Apr 3, 2007
      Dear meditators,

       I am anees babu is meditating  for last 3 years .First time when I heard about osho and know what is meditation through osho’s books since then I am learning the meditation,I mean I try each moments of life with total knowledge .In last three years my  life is total changed I knew why  I knew I m on right way.One thing all meditators knew that expression and feelings could not be define in words. Beause truth can not be define I believe also.In last three years I have joined the camp for three times  at oshodham delhi.I hav meditating in the camp of ma dhram jyoti and vragya amrit.
        But I do not meditate by sitting with close my eyes while I meditate by lying with close my eyes.As well as I try to live each moment of life with total knowledge ,full of energy,full concentration .I try to live each moment of life with as a living thing not as non living thing. I try to forget the thoughts of meditation or anything related this journey with doing any work.
        Three or four times when I was meditating with close of my eyes I have shocked I means  it did not happen befor i do not know I was whr but something is unknown than I have forget myself still I had power to come back, first time when it happened I feard very much and come back as soon  than I did not dare to meditating with close of my eyes for about three months but after three monts  I did meditate with close of my eyes with the thoughts of do or die .
      This is happened three or four times in last one year, I don’t know what is that  so I am requested to you please help me  what is that ,this position was only less than a minute or more than a minute I did not know.
       One thing I also share with you now a days my journey is going very deep I mean I am learning more and more in each moment. I have not much theoretical knowledge  than practical about meditation. I had no guru (teacher) because I think guru is very useful for this journey but sometimes guru is  trouble for this journey that’s why I am learning mediation and listen many of enlightened person like Mahesh yogi ,.osho ,lao tau on web site.
        Now a days when I am trying to live each moment of life with total knowledge feels like a drunker.I mean as much I feel after drunk feeling  since one month without drink.
      What is happening with mind
      I am waiting for your answer ,Am I right on journey ?
      What u suggest ?