15308USA Visit by Sri Karunamayi

    Mar 31, 2007
      Amma, Sri Karunayi will be coming to the USA.
      I feel this is a very unique and special opportunity
      to be in the presence of one of the most wise
      and loving spiritual people in the world. If
      there is any way you can be in Her presence, I
      recommend taking advantage of this chance to
      know what Mother's love is all about. I think
      you will find that She loves you more than you
      love your Self, and more deeply than you ever
      felt you were worthy of. It's quite an
      experience! Here's Her schedule:
      http://www.karunamayi.org/tour/2007US.shtml