15307New Art By Francene Hart

    Mar 31, 2007
      The Meditation Society of America has often been
      blessed by being able to share the transcendent
      artwork of Francene Hart in many issues of our
      newsletter The Inner Traveler. We just received
      word that Francene has completed 13 new pieces
      and they have been posted on her website (bringing
      the total pictures available to enjoy there to 331).
      Please avail your Self of this opportunity to
      experience how true the cliche is that states that
      one picture is word a thousand words, and enjoy the
      wisdom as well as the beauty that Francene's art
      presents so well.