15291Re: [Meditation Society of America] Love the One you're with.

  • sean tremblay
    Mar 16, 2007
      Question about reincarnation. Do past lives occur on a linear path just like the present, ie if I was born in 1971 does my past life have to have happened prior to that date or is time irrelevent in regards to incarnation? Are we limeted by this concept of reality, planet earth, human being ect.. ect.. or are other manifistations of being possible?

      Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:
      When the magic of meditation
      brings the internal chatter to
      absolute silence, transcendence