15267Re: [Meditation Society of America] Beginning meditation

  • kushikushun
    Feb 21, 2007
      I heard someone say about Zen meditation that it is important to remain
      a beginner. But maybe thats just zennish. I am not to fond myself of
      the jargon I always get the feeling it might get too close to a
      doctrine. But then again , I am just a beginner ;)

      So yeah I am all for the simple approach too.

      Take Care, Francisca.
      meditation-air.blogspot.com

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Citizens Active
      <citizensactive@...> wrote:

      > I like the simple approach, I think some beginners get scared off or
      confused withh all the jargon. I'll leave the details to you aged vets!

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic