15220Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Any good teachers in the NE Ohio area?

  • Citizens Active
    Feb 3, 2007
      Thanks Bob, I am grateful!

      , "citizensactive" <citizensactive@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone!
      >
      > I'm still kind of new to meditation, been doing it about a year. I've
      > learned to do it on my own with a couple books but I want to get into
      > it further so I am looking for a teacher in NE Ohio area. If anyone
      > can't point me int he right direction I would be grateful!
      >
      > Namaste!
      >
      > Mike

      Yo Mike,
      I don't know of any specific classes in your area that
      I can recommend, and I don't know any of the teachers
      I'm about to direct you to personally, but I do know
      that they are all certified by Integral Yoga and had
      meditation as part of their course, as taught by Swami
      Satchidananda. I considered him one of the worlds greatest
      yoga and meditation masters. This makes them well worth
      checking out. I also feel there is no cult like stuff,
      and they simply share knowledge righteously. The URL for
      Ohio teachers is at:
      http://www.iyta. org/TeachersDire ctory/OH. php
      I hope this will be helpful to you.

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic