15213[Meditation Society of America] Re: Mindfullness meditation

  • dan330033
    Jan 30, 2007
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Bonekeeper"
      <bonekeeper@...> wrote:
      > And I'm still feeling like I haven't had a satisfactory answer ! LOL
      > Let me put it in a different way: let's say that I work as a jewerly
      > maker... I get gold bars and diamonds and transform them into
      wedding rings.
      > I do that all day long. How can I use "right mindfulness" while
      doing this ?

      Undivided present being aware, with no division between the one being
      aware, and that of which one is aware.

      Relaxed, open, aware (not the sense of effort of one apart trying to
      enter into or be the moment as is).

      Being the moment as is, no separation, no division.

      Middle-wayed being-aware: no separated self involved in speculating
      about its past or future. No extraneous thought needed or invested in.

      "When eating, eat. When sleeping, sleep." When making a ring, fully
      attentive to and as each moment of ring-construction.

      -- Dan
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic