15206Many wells...

  • Marc Moss
    Jan 29, 2007

      All spiritual paths lead to the same result. Eventually, any spiritual practice will lead to the same result. One can practice Christianity and it will lead to the desired result. Buddhism will lead to the same result. All of the various schools of each of these, though seem radically different, will still result the same. Hindu practiced well will eventually render the same result.

      See it as a huge underground water source, and all have built their own well...eventually, we must come to the same source. How many lifetimes will each practice take? Only a fully realized and perfected being could tell us this. Compassion, love, forgiveness, kindness, patiences, and selflessness...parts of each well, but forgotten over the property upon which the well sits.

      Love and hope for all,
      Sonam

      Need Mail bonding?