15198But, I just can't help it...

  • Marc Moss
    Jan 28, 2007
      Dear Sandeep,

      You asked me to be quiet and observe the reaction to my reading of the post. I am to assume, like you did? You asked me to be quiet, showing some sort of dissatisfaction with my earlier posts...what did you observe that prompted you to ask for my silence. I can tell you with clarity that there is enough paranoia and fear in the world, from ignorance and delusion...and from misinformation.

      I promise you, I will never be quiet as long as there are those that I can help, even in as small as a morsel of food to an animal.

      Observe the reaction here. The parrot throws rocks at the mirror.

      Sonam

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic