15197Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Mindfullness meditation

  • Marc Moss
    Jan 28, 2007

      Dear Sanddoop,

      "For a fool in the company of the wise will learn great things even as a wise man keeping company with fools will find himself becoming foolish."

      I suppose you subscribe to the camp that would say meditation is just sitting and thinking nothing, just seeing blank...is that what the Buddha achieved? So many years in silence and asceticism and all he needed was a good friend with a shovel who also had a good swing.

      If you don't want to read the post, move on.

      Sonam