15187Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation Advice

  • Des Brittain
    Jan 26, 2007
      Could you please make an effort to stop saying stuff like....We Americans or
      .....I'm a typical American or........in America we do this or that. There
      are other people on the planet besides you lot, doncha know? When I lived in
      America I got so tired of all that crap.
      We in England or France or Ireland do not constantly refer to the human
      race as us Frenchies or we English or Irish. Think about it and stop
      irritating the rest of us. It is bad enough that you Americans cause more
      wars and kill more of us and pollute more than the rest of us without you
      constantly speaking as if there is nobody else on this planet that matters.
      Des Brittain.

      http://www.msn.txt4content.com/
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic