15150Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Three 1/2 years.......nothing!

  • Daniel Bonekeeper
    Dec 13, 2006
      If you have trouble concentrating or keeping your mind still, here's what I do: look for a silent place (I love to do it in my closet, it is big, totally dark and silent). Silence is important, because when you are in total silence, you can hear a buzzing sound like a "bzzzzzzzzzzzz" in the background. Use this sound as your guide. Listen to it, don't force anything, don't obligate yourself to listen to it. Just search and listen, and you will find that you can keep your thoughts away for long times while doing that.

      Daniel
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic