15125Re: How long has everyone been practicing meditation for?

    Nov 6, 2006
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, ryu.anime
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > > I am new to the group. I do apologize to the old posts that I
      > > replied to but I am hoping that I can help others out and continue to
      > > learn myself from everyone no matter new, old, or great. I have
      > > practiced several meditations for 20 years. I am still trying to
      > > learn other types of meditations to broaden my horizons. I am
      > > currently working on Taiji, QiGong, and Yoga of course.
      > >
      > > KH

      I've been practicing for less than a year. Working with my breathing,
      and trying to lessen the discursiveness of my mind is challenging, but
      I think I've already experienced some initial reductions in my daily
      stress level. Anyway, I'm new to this forum, and it was nice to read
      your note. I hope this is a good response to your question.

      -KC
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic