15071Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation in the class

  • john whitten
    Sep 5, 2006
      Thanks again, We have begun practicing some positions and breathing exercises, they are receptive, but some are eager to advance more rapidly. I am trying to urge them to focus more on the process rather than achievement.setting goals. Is this a good idea? John

      Yo John,
      The CD is on its way. I hope
      that it will be helpful. BTW, I'm
      sure the universe will present
      you with exactly what you need for
      your masters, as it will with all
      things.
      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, john whitten
      <whittenjohn@ ...> wrote:

      > Thanks Bob! I am really excited about this and hope the students get
      into it as well. It's been years since i've done meditation myself
      and have been working on it at home to try to help model/guide the
      students. I am also using this as the subject for a action research
      project I'm doing for my masters degree so any supplementary
      research/support you could direct me to would be great. I am in Mexico
      so it would take a while for any mail to get here, but if you'd like
      ot send the CD great.