15044Meditation in the class

  • john whitten
    Aug 23, 2006
      I am interested in using meditation to improve focus, behaviour, and performance with my 8th grade class. After investigating the meditation techniques I have a question: where can I find the the position, breathing pattern, physical relaxing technique, and emptying of mental and emotional reactivity methods that are referrred to to prepare for several of the techniques? Please help. Thanks, John whitten