15031Re: Need a GURU or group in Herndon VA

  • trgallo12000
    Aug 10, 2006
      --What is it that you are looking for in a Guru? If you are looking
      for metaphysical thought then you can get lots of material from the
      internet. If it is a group learning (which can be a big help)then
      look in the phone book for metaphysical churchs such as Religious
      Science or Unity or many others under different names. These
      wonderful folks in this group has sent out a lot of other places you
      can also go to learn even if it is out of state for a weekend or a
      week. Then you can start your own group. Also go to the book store
      and put up a bullitin and start a book club. If this fails please
      contact me and I can send you more info on where to look. The
      beautiful part of this is indeed the journey of enlightetment. Keep
      a open mind and stay away from any system that says that their way
      is the only way for they are wrong and usually weak minded pepole
      who
      needs some one eles to do there thinking

      - In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Anwer Saeed
      <anwer_saeed@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > If anyone of you know any group or GURU in Herndon or
      > Sterling area in Virginia where I can go and group
      > myself to get to know my innerself.
      >
      > Any clue or help will be highly appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic