15016Re: [Meditation Society of America] Meditation is Universal - - -

  • troy galloway
    Aug 2, 2006
      Ben , Des is right on. Follow your heart and you will only do the right thing. People have a tendency to follow others. This isn't wrong if they can't or just don't hear or trust themselves. You my friend sound as you do know

      Des Brittain <desbrittain@...> wrote:
      Ben,
      just keep meditating and allowing what happens to happen. You are on
      the right path. Pay no attention to people who insist on talking in flowery
      language and who seem to believe that Indian gurus and religion own the
      patent on the inner life of us all. The answers will come from within.
      Yeehaaaaaaa! Des Brittain.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/