15013Re: [Meditation Society of America] Meditation is Universal - - -

  • Benjamin Buehne
    Jul 30, 2006
      I am not asking for all to ask for powers from
      anything, simply pointing out that the experience has
      the ability to unify. Encouragement to spread the
      practice. You believe this is wrong?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic