14991Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Introduction to myself/enlightenment 101

  • Benjamin Buehne
    Jul 16, 2006
      Thanks Jeff-

      I think I understand what you are saying but I would
      like to clarify. Basicly, there is a part of me, in
      my nature, that retains this anger and anxiety. While
      I may have been clairvoyant before... what I am seeing
      now may not, in fact, be this clairvoyance but this
      anger and anxiety sneeking into my conciousness.
      Possibly to frighten me out of continuing to seek
      enlightenment. Is this correct?

      Also, how can such a thing "rob us from ground
      gained"? What do you need to do in order to avoid
      such a thing?

      I realize I am inexperienced so I appreciate your help
      (everyone in the group for that matter). This state
      is actually not something I initially desired... I was
      simply trying to relax and it happened (interestingly
      enough it was the first time I had meditated outside).
      I want to let you know that I am humble and realize
      how "green" I am... I am simply a person who has taken
      to the art with significantly more ease than others.
      Your help is greatly appreciated.

      Thank you for your response,
      Ben
      P.S. Do you know of anyone in the chicagoland area
      that is experienced enough to help me with such
      matters?

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic