14970[Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation advice - --

  • jodyrrr
    Jul 6, 2006
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, daniel peter <princedanirock@...>
      > Dear ,
      > It's better for you to meditate upon this word of
      > God.

      Er... That's just one of the billions of words of God. They fall from
      each being's lips everyday. The Bible is no more God's word than
      the front page of the New York Times or the centerfold text in Playboy.

      > "Only rebel not ye against the LORD, neither fear ye
      > the people of the land; for they are bread for us:
      > their defense is departed from them, and the LORD is
      > with us: fear them not." Numbers 14:9
      > Joshua and Caleb faced formidable foes in the promised
      > land, and yet what was their response to their
      > enemies? "They are bread for us" (Numbers 14:9). What
      > is bread? It is the staff of life. What happens when
      > you eat bread? You are strengthened by it and you grow
      > by it. Paul even said, "For a great door and effectual
      > is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries" (1
      > Corinthians 16:9). Why isn't the door to victory easy?
      > Because if it were easy, then you would become weak in
      > your effort to work out your faith in God. God places
      > obstacles in your path to give you strength. Wheaties
      > is not the breakfast of champions, giants are. God
      > wants you to feed upon your difficulties and depend
      > upon Him to make you a conqueror.
      > What does it take to strengthen your body? What does
      > it take to build your intellect? What does it take to
      > grow love in relationships? Work. Read Philippians
      > 2:12-13 and apply it to your life today.
      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic