14969Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation advice - --

  • troy galloway
    Jul 6, 2006
      Thank you for sharing this. I am new to this group but not to the practice. You are right on and would love to hear more

      jodyrrr <jodyrrr@...> wrote:
      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, "surya" <dattapr2000@ ...> wrote:

      [snip]

      > Meditation is continuous thinking of such knowledge and other interpretations are
      > either useless or of little use.

      What is of little use are your grandiose stylings designed to aggrandize your deluded sense
      of self as an incarnation of God.

      Meditation is an effort to engender clarity. Musing about your divinity brings clarity the
      way the winter runoff clarifies the Mississippi River.