14960Re: The Development of Consciousness for Enlightenment

  • dakarmesh
    Jul 1, 2006

      Greetings Preeong and All!

      First off, I would like to bid you this early, my good wishes for this your mentioned undertaking. For this I would like to refer you to Ananda Marga (www.anandamarga.org) and its extension Ananda Seva (www.anandaseva.org ). I am a former monk of this movement/way of life.

      With much love,

      DaKarmesh

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "preyong" <preyong@...> wrote:

      > I am writing a thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the
      > requirement for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy on the topics of
      > The Development of Consciousness for Enlightenment. Any idea or
      > technique of the development process of consciousness for enlightenment
      > in the practice of meditation through your concept and experience would
      > be greatly helpful for my thesis. Any of your suggestion would by much
      > appreciated.
      >
      > Preeyong

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic