14911Re: [Meditation Society of America] When the thing you want to heal from....

  • Des Brittain
    May 27 6:16 AM
      It ain't that bloody easy, wiseguy!
      It took me years to get over being dumped by my wife. I still think about
      her and what might have been but time does heal. She won't last long with
      this Pakistani guy, believe me. It will wear off soon. The culture shock
      should be hitting her bad right now. No matter how enlightened this guy
      might have appeared to her some attitudes in muslim society are too
      entrenched even for a Sufi. She'll be back but she is not the one for you.
      You deserve better and you will find someone who loves you and you alone.
      Good luck, Des in London.

      >From: universaltourist@...
      >To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Meditation Society of America] When the thing you want to
      >heal from....
      >Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:32:20 EDT
      >
      >He nor she ruined your life. You are ruining your life by not letting go.
      >It's really not that hard to let go of something if you understand the true
      >nature of Reality. Of course, if you enjoy the pain and the whining about
      >it
      >then that is another issue. Letting go is quite simple. Awareness is the
      >key.
      >You have a choice use it,
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic