14901HELP!!!

  • myrichesareuntapped
    May 24, 2006
      Hello all, I'm new here and to meditation. I have what I believe is a
      serious problem. I am not able to concentrate, and to add fuel to the
      fire, whenever I attempt to speak to my inner child or focus on trying
      to resolve painful memories, I become overwhelmed at the memories and
      cannot go on because the pain is so intense and I just end up a
      blubbering mess. How do I get past this point? I need healing but I'm
      afraid to confont whatever it is that's blocking my way and I'm afraid
      I can't take much more.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic