14892Affirmation help is available

    May 10, 2006
      Back in 1987 the Meditation Society of
      America was recommending Creative Visualization
      as a suggested reading in the first series of adult
      education classes we offered at a local College. And
      now almost 20 years later, we will do so again.
      This book well demonstrated why Shakti Gawain is
      considered a master of affirmations and consciousness
      in general. So, it was welcome news when I recently received
      word that a revised edition of Awakening: A Daily Guide
      to Conscious Living is available. It's description tells
      the story well, but actually using it on a daily basis
      can be a life changing experience for the better. Affirming
      your Self is a valuable methodology for breaking the
      negative mental, emotional, and physical habitual
      reactivity cycle we trap ourselves in. This book offers
      hundreds of tools as shared by an expert. Enjoy!
      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America
      Here's the description:\Awakening: A Daily Guide to Conscious Living
      (revised edition)
      By Shakti Gawain
      Paperback • Price: $14.00
      ISBN: 1-57731-532-4 • 416 Pages • Size: 5" x 7"

      A classic book of days, Awakening is organized around
      the calendar year and the seasons, using themes and
      approaches suitable for each day. Each of the 365 entries
      is clear and simple, consisting of a topic heading,
      a short message, and an affirmation or questions.
      Through these short pieces, Shakti shows readers how
      to recognize and release old patterns and beliefs and how
      to open to new and nurturing approaches to all areas of
      their lives. Equal parts affirmation and stimulation,
      these daily doses of wisdom put readers on the path to
      greater awareness of their own sense of spiritual truth.