14875Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Mixology

  • suman sk
    Apr 23, 2006
      if it was a result of conditioning then every individual will turn out to be bad in adverse conditioning and good in good .. but ot is not so..

      It depends on the ondividual's level of soul development.
      SK

      jodyrrr <jodyrrr@...> wrote:
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, suman sk <sumansk@...> wrote:

      > Any realization that comes does come over time and it is a process of soul
      > development [snip]

      What soul?

      There is our idea of ourselves as individuals, the result of our
      conditioning in this life, and there is the Atman.

      We develop as individuals, but that has absolutely nothing to
      do with the Atman, which is eternal and changeless.  Where is
      there a soul between the two and why would such a thing be
      necessary?