14866[Meditation Society of America] Re: Mixology

  • jodyrrr
    Apr 23, 2006
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Adam West" <adamwest1@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > It is my intuition and interpretation from reading eye witness accounts from the
      > everyday observation of "genuine enlightened saints" (what ever that is? - at least
      > humans in temporary or permanent spiritual states of Divine / Self-Realisation -
      > very, very rare

      You are expressing one of the most occluding beliefs there is about
      self-realization, that it's "very, very rare" and only the purview of
      the walking "divine". You believe such at the great peril to your own
      self-realization, which exists in you right now, closer than your own
      breath, as if on the tip of your nose.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic