1483Re: For G

  • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
    Dec 28, 2002
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, mirela basa
      <basamirela@y...> wrote:

      > Hello G,
      Hello and Namaste-

      > I think people can share the answers that they have
      > found, but it will be just that: sharing and nothing
      > more. As there aren't two persons on the Earth that
      > are the same, one's answers couldn't fit to the
      > other's life.

      G: i am not addressing relative answers... nor relative knowledge
      which is transient.. i am addressing the Unchanging Eternal Truth
      which Changes Not... there is a vast differance between the two...

      i agree until the Eternal Truth is known one lives in a universe
      of thier own colorations and each is in a world of thier own
      making... no two live life the same Except those that are within the
      world but no longer of it.... until then what you say is true
      enough but i say in all honesty that there is a way out of the world
      of conditionings .....

      B: The first step to the wisdom is self knowing. So, maybe the other
      can help only here: to know yourself better.

      G: i agree... this is why i work with people one to one so that
      they can find out HOW to come to Know the Essense of Self versus the
      relational ego identity which is viewed as the self in its entirety..
      This can only happen when you are no longer chasing the externals to
      try to find out who you are but instead go within and find out what
      you are NOT until only that which is unmoving Remains...

      B: I don't know what the Truth is, or where is, but i do
      > know that once you've found yourself being in the true way you are,
      and doing everything as your true being says, that is truth for me.

      G: how can you make that statement after saying that you don't know
      what the Truth is? that is a rationalization of simply following the
      ego desires and accepting that is what propels who you are... but if
      you are content within this then fine go for it... but you will find
      that it brings you no lasting happiness or peace ...

      B: That makes me fear less, and gives me courage to move on. The more
      is true, the less is fear...

      G: then rather than chase fantasy's Stop and start to go within
      question what you are ... Live your highest Truth and Live from
      Gratitude and Love... Those are high ideals and will give you a
      focus to start... There is Nothing to Fear except living in
      continued ignorance which is what causes and continues the path of
      pain or chasing false desires taking them to be paths to
      fulfillment... Seek to experience Truth above all... Start with
      Gratitude and then move into Love...

      B: > If the answers are not in the mind and not in the feelings, than
      where are they?

      G: they are Not in the relative world or it's outcomes... it is
      beyond within the Source... when you have surrendered your all to
      Source then Grace will come.. Grace pulls one into Source.. where
      the illusion of the world is dispelled and the Truth is KNOWN at core
      level... no longer a conjecture but as a FACT... in THAT moment
      the search ends and Life is Lived.. you must go there through the
      Heart.. i speak not to the heart of feelings and emotions but the
      Heart of Truth which is within where no within or without remains...
      It may indeed be entered into... you are a Temple of the Living God
      and within is where Truth is found...

      B: Everything is relative on this Universe!!

      G: this is why Christ said be in the world but Not of it... i am
      not speaking to the relative Universe.. yet if you KNOW from
      which it springs you will KNOW the relative Universe as it IS...
      if you KNOW yourself then you will Know from where it springs...

      B: And everything is changing!!

      G: within the relative yes... that is so... within the Infinite
      Source it is eternally the Unchanging Truth... Once that is
      Known then you have a Stable Foundation.. you know while the
      Universe is ever in flux it remains within and permeated by the
      Unchanging Constant and minus the personal identity you are THAT.

      B: > Everything is born and after a while is dying...

      G: only form which is from the earthly elements falls away...
      the form is only a vehicle of experience within this plane of
      existance but you are beyond and more than this plane of
      existance....

      B: > creatures, plants, stars etc.. There is a path that we
      > are following... everyone has a path of it's own... i
      > have my path and i shall follow it. But it's up to me
      > to let the things flow (in the right way) or to interveen and make
      my own stream...

      G: yes everyone has Free Will... and may stay following the
      transient and caught within the web of their own spinning...
      chasing desire after empty desire.. coming round after round
      into birth and death within this physical plane of form or may
      move forward to more subtle planes and higher awareness...
      No one says that you have to be liberated... you have a right
      to your life whatever it is as long as you do not cause the
      suffering to others and in that you will pay the karmic debts
      that you create...

      B: > What is "BEYOND"?

      G: hahahahaha BEYOND is what the rational mind cannot cognise nor
      see... it is THAT which is beyond the 5 senses not seen with
      physical eyes or ears...

      B: Where is that?

      G: it is everywhere present but not known nor seen unless Divine
      Eyes and Wisdom are opened...

      B: What does it mean? Is it easy to get there (beyond)?

      G: for some it is easier than others... but it comes only when one
      truly within their heart of hearts desires to KNOW and Cognise
      The Truth or God.. it takes being able to lay yourself on the
      sacrificial altar of truth until only the Source remains...
      The ornament of personal self is melted and refined until the
      Substance of Gold is known from which it was created from...
      The vision of the Ornament receeds and the Substance which is
      ever pure is KNOWN to be the Truth of its existance... the form
      which it finds itself in is simply due to the fashioning of
      external elements and conditioning - the worker fashions it into
      a unique piece but the substance remains ever the same...
      Core Self is the Substance of the Eternal ONE that One has no
      relationship with other but is Whole as IS.....

      B: I don't see a problem in "the changing I", uncontrarely, i see it
      is a good thing, what would we do if we won't ever change?

      G: hahahahaha as long as an "I" remains there will be change... with
      form all changes... but beyond the relative I cognition is THAT
      which is Beyond Birth and Death... there is only LIFE for death does
      not touch that ONE... death touches the finite illusion and the
      dream of the dreamer... but you are in Truth not this finite
      creation... Truth is Unchanging.. Reality which the transient
      rests within and is permeated by does not change... Only the outer
      layer changes like the panorama of a movie across and empty
      unchanging screen... the Light that makes the vision seen is the
      reflection of Source... the intellect which gives the ability to
      know and cognise is also the outcome or reflection of Source...

      B: I would like to change (in the better)!!

      G: the personality changes while the Source is unchanging and is Pure
      as IS.... it is the mind that changes and with the mind the
      actions...
      When the Purity Is Known then actions will come into alignment with
      THAT Knowing...

      B: I don't think that others can give you any guidance... i believe
      > that the only guidance that may be true is the one from our heart.

      G: yes others may give Guidance but you must walk the way yourself...
      others that have already walked the path inwards Know the way and
      the detours that the ego self would take and get lost within...
      One that has mastered the Maze knows its turns and twists and
      route ... others attempting to find it on their own have an
      infinitely more difficult time of it...

      B: To feel it's right! What is the "Source"? My ego is manageable...
      it can change...

      G: hahahahaha and so the ego thinks.... Has ego brought you Peace?
      has Ego brought you lasting Joy and Knowing the Eternal from the
      transient? Can Ego dispel the illusion of death? the ego -
      which clings to the form and transient is death...

      B: > depends on my inner state. What i don't understand is why
      people want to get rid of the past, when the past is the only thing
      that helps them understand?!

      G: as long as you are caught up in past things then you are not NOW..
      if it can be viewed with dispassion then one can see through the
      fallacy of pasts mis-adventures... you either live NOW or not
      at all... can you bring back a past happening? No..
      you cannot cling to a past event of glory nor can you dispel
      a past event of pain by trying to re-create it and resolve it...
      it may simply be seen as coming from ignorance and when the
      truth of it all is cognised it no longer has a hold upon the
      Now...

      B: So here's how i see the things: there is the past – the history,
      to be analysed – and the the heart –which represents the present in
      this case. In order to do a change to myself i use those tools. In
      order to make a decision, i use those tools..

      G: if you can do with without reaction... for most are not seeing
      clearly but instead reacting to situations based upon past...
      a reaction is not making a rational decision but simply having
      an immediate response to a situation which is most often blown
      out of proportion to the unfolding event at hand... IF on
      the other hand one is in the moment without reacting to a past
      event then there is clarity to see the unfolding situation at
      present in clarity without the glasses of past conditioning...
      One can use witnessing or being a step back from what is
      unfolding to learn from and change the patterns that have been
      established from past events that are reations.. if you are
      far enough removed from the drama at hand you Can see the patterns
      enquire into them and then they will fall....

      B: everything that i do and will do i'll use those tools...
      > So, this is me: a mind, a soul and a consciousness which i think is
      the witness you are talking about)--there is nothing relative in
      that. What i know is that i started existing since my parents made
      > me and i will stop being when i will die (because i
      > think that without a conscious people don't exist.

      G: so start where you are and find out if that is true or not...
      What is consciousness? is it attached to a brain? is it
      attached to a body form? those that have experienced out of
      body experiences Know that it is not... in meditation one can
      know that it depends not on the body in the least... the body
      must have consciousness to operate but consciousness does not
      need a gross body to live... there is the gross form and a
      subtle form and the subtle form is ongoing...

      B: > When people die, their mind, soul and conscious dies
      > too)..

      G: on what evidence do you have that you can make that statement?
      you do not Know that to be truth but have accepted as a concept
      that it is so....

      B: So, this world exists as long as i exist. When i shall not be
      anymore, this world will stop existing for me... Perception is the
      one that makes us see the things around us. My perception will stop
      when i'll close my eyes forever..

      G: so why try to change anything or be better if you truly beleive
      that you are some finite creature? if you truly believe that
      death is the end then why to be better at all? it is because
      death is Not the end and that within people have a conscience
      which speaks to this fact... it might be slight but it is there
      for they have lived many times before and will live again the
      same unfolding dramas until the Truth sets them free from their
      own creations...

      B: > What is Jnana?

      G: it is the path of Direct Knowledge.. it is one in which the
      seeker is guided to find out the wisdom and truth within
      themselves.... it is not a set of facts which are *taught*
      and told to be accepted... it is a path wherein the Teacher
      /Guide instructs and gives the tools to go within and to
      discover the Source that IS....

      B: And what is shanti om?

      Om is the representation and eternal sound of the Formless
      Source...
      Shanti means Peace.... Maha-Shanti means Great Peace...

      shanti shanti Maha Shanti OM ...g...

      > Thank you,
      > mirela

      you are welcome