14795Re: [Meditation Society of America] Prayer Ineffective - - -

  • jodyrrr
    Apr 18, 2006
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "blueoceantiger"
      <jkane@...> wrote:

      > hi jody:
      > you wrote:
      > > I've never meditated for gain or
      > > accomplishment.
      > just curious whether you would be willing
      > to articulate what moves you to meditate
      > and what your experience is of meditating.
      > what value or benefit do you find, assuming
      > it is positive for you?
      > love,
      > --josie

      There isn't much to say, Josie. My guru gave
      the mantra and so I say it. I imagine there
      are benefits, but I don't think about them and
      couldn't really say except maybe that the mind
      is a bit more calm than it would have been
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic