14794Re: [Meditation Society of America] Prayer Ineffective - - -

  • blueoceantiger
    Apr 18, 2006
      <jodyrrr@...> wrote:

      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jogeshwarmahanta"
      > <jogeshwarmahanta@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Gains/accomplishments so far?
      >
      > I've never meditated for gain or
      > accomplishment.
      >
      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
      > > <jodyrrr@> wrote:

      > > > Yes.

      hi jody:

      you wrote:

      > I've never meditated for gain or
      > accomplishment.

      just curious whether you would be willing
      to articulate what moves you to meditate
      and what your experience is of meditating.
      what value or benefit do you find, assuming
      it is positive for you?

      love,
      --josie
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic