14681overwhelmed beginer can someone tell me where i am and how i got here?

  • JESSICA
    Mar 3, 2006
      this is so frustrating to me. Im a new mom at 28, i have a 1 year old
      and just turned 3 yr old. when i had them a door opend up to me and
      now im on my journey. so far its led me here, but i feel like im in a
      different world that speaks a foreign language. i know im on the right
      path, but the lingo is really hard for me to grasp. im really trying.
      the thing on spaciousness, i gather is to clear your mind? is there a
      study i can go to? a place? somewhere i can learn as a beginer to
      meditation and everything that goes with it? so far i feel like im a
      hitchhiker on the right road but not knowing where im going. i just
      want to be enlightend to the universe and other extensions that i am
      finding are out there besides me.its like i want to yell "Can someone
      tell me where i am, And how i got here?" lol seriously im finding this
      a beautiful world but im not sure whats next?
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic