1467

  • mirela basa
    Dec 21, 2002
      Hi,
      i'm Mirela and i recently joined your group. (i hope
      you don't mind!) I have been reading some of your
      conversations and i must say that this is the Universe
      i want to be part of -- even if it's just my mind who
      says that -- i don't know how old these conversations
      are, but I have noticed that everyone has (kind of)
      the same opinion about THE MIND. who is speaking than,
      another mind? What i don't understand is why are the
      people looking for answers outside them... I strongly
      believe that all the answers are within us and all
      that we have to do it's just to be honest with
      ourselves and honestly recognise what we are feeling.
      I don't believe that we are the Infinite and i don't
      believe that we are God... i believe that the control
      is in our head, brain... that the mind is the most
      powerful "creature" on the Earth.

      There's gotta be some divisions of the mind, as the
      soul is in the mind too, and it may seem that there's
      more than just one (the mind!)

      Dear Godfrey, which is the comfort zone? Where do you
      start exploring?

      hope to hear from you,
      Mirela

      =====