14648A Taste of Tantra(sm)... February 18, 2006-Baltimore / Washington area

  • khall94433@aol.com
    Feb 8, 2006

      A Taste of Tantra(sm)... February 18, 2006-Baltimore / Washington area

      We haven't offered this course for a while, so we thought we'd schedule one around International Eros and Agape Day (Valentine's Day). So, Saturday, February 18 is it!

      Most folks find this experiential event to be quite Blissful and rewarding, regardless of whether you wish just a sample, or to begin or reconnect with your Tantric studies.
      You can forward this to any friends you think may be interested.

      Here is a further description:

      Join us for a taste of Tantric Bliss, Joy, and rediscovering our Selves.
      "Tantra" means weaving together the Earthly and the Divine. By expanding our consciousness, we stretch our boundaries of self-definition, discovering our higher nature.

      Jade Garden Tantra is a complete and systematic course in Taoist Tantric Kriya Yoga, a path toward mastery of emotional, physical, mental and spiritual energies.

      Experience a small taste of this powerful, joyful practice!
      Unite your sensual and spiritual selves!
      This is both an introduction for beginners and sadhana for initiates.

      PRE-SCREENING AND PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED!

      NO REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR.

      THIS COURSE IS A PREREQUISITE FOR FURTHER TANTRIC STUDIES.

      --Learn how you can Play your Way to Enlightenment!
      --Learn techniques for generating & transmuting energy.
      --Transform your relationships into Divine Communion.
      --Unfold the Divine in yourself.
      --Open your heart to Infinite Love.
      --Be introduced to powerful techniques for Evolution, Empowerment, and Spiritual Bliss.
      --Connect with others interested in the Tantric Path.
      --Experience serenity, and the joy of connecting your heart & soul with others.
      --Use your primal energy to improve your physical, emotional, and spiritual well being.

      This workshop is for both singles and couples.

      There is no sexual exchange in this program.

      Rev. Hall combines the experience, wisdom, and compassion developed over 30 years of teaching with his ability to quickly lead people to an experience of higher states of Being. There is nothing like an evening of celebration and community with this gifted teacher.

      Wear loose clothing, bring a yoga mat / blanket, pillow / backjack & a friend if you wish!

      Limited space, PRE-SCREENING and PRE-REGISTRATION required.
      No registration at the door
      !

      What past participants have said about A Taste of Tantra(sm):

      "Delightful play of energy, love, joy, and sharing" - PG, Baltimore, MD

      "A loving, safe space." - HR, Rockville, MD

      "I would recommend it to anyone" - WJ, Potomac, MD

      "The safe space…created at Jade Garden…made all the difference, not to mention your most marvelous hearts!"- CM, Gaithersburg, MD

      Experience Enlightenment through Ecstasy!

      PRE-SCREENING AND PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
      NO REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR.
      THIS COURSE IS A PREREQUISITE FOR FURTHER TANTRIC STUDIES.

      CALL 301-924-2245 FOR INFORMATION AND TO APPLY.
      Call to find out how you can promote an event in your area!

      Tantric Qigong for Health, Happiness, and Self Mastery
      Jade Garden

      POB 581, Olney, MD 20830

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic