14609Re: [Meditation Society of America] Another look at Re: Realisation ...not Salvation of Lord

  • prakki surya
    Dec 31, 2005
      MATTHEW 7 : 13 AND 14
      “Enter by the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and there are many who go in by it”.

      Bhagavathgita says “Manushyaanam Sahasreshu…..” which means that millions of people will try to reach God but only one can reach God.  This means that the spiritual path is narrow with one or two devotees only who can reach God.  So you should not follow the majority as example in spiritual path.  Majority goes to Hell.  Will you also go to hell?  Diamonds are in minority and gravel stones are in majority.  In worldly matters you can follow the majority.  But in spiritual line there is only one Jesus one Buddha one Sankara etc., If you are in the association of majority you will be polluted by them since they induce the worldly poison through their conversations (Luke 13: 20 & 21).  If you are in the association of the Satguru you will be spiritually strengthened by His gospel.

      Q) The majority of the people will oppose the spiritual path preached by you. Only one in thousands can accept your path. Should you not be universal and preach the path acceptable to all the people?

      A) In spiritual path, majority always goes to hell. Gita says that one in thousands can only reach the God. Even that one person will reach the Lord after several births (Kaschit Maam Vetti, Bahunaam Janmanaam). Jesus also says that the path leading the hell is very wide with full of rush. The path leading to the Lord is very narrow and only one or two persons will be travelling. The path to the hell is filled with flowers and the path to the Lord is filled with thorns. Therefore the path to the Lord is not acceptable to all. Then shall I recommend the path filled with flowers to all the people which is easily acceptable to all of them? I am universal because I am preaching the narrow thorny path to all the people. But the path is not universal. I cannot help for that. In the spiritual path only minority exists. There is only one in millions like Sankara, Ramanuja, Madhva, Jesus, Sai, Vivekananda etc., in the spiritual path. The gravel stones are in majority. There is only one Kohinoor diamond, which is valuable. The fraud Gurus shows that flowery path which is “Amrutha Visham” i.e., it looks like nectar but it is actually the poison. The Satguru shows the thorny path, which is “Visha Amrutham” i.e., it looks like poison but it is actually the nectar. Gita says the same (Yat Tat Agre Vishamiva).

        posted by: His servant
        at the lotus feet of shri datta swami
        www.universal-spirituality.org

      In answer to an email about "Why is Jody after this
      Datta? And why does he care at all?"

      IMHO, at least semi-seriously, humility and compassion
      are the foremost characteristics one would see in a
      spiritualized person, and any claim of Divinity is so
      over the top of the humility barrel that it makes
      it easy to be suspect of the claimant. I feel that
      Jodyji shows his compassion in action by pointing out
      those who he feels may be a wrong turn in seekers
      quest for Truth. And it is up to the readers to take
      his advise or not. Personally, I appreciate the effort
      and am sure it is all well intended.