14607Another look at Re: Realisation ...not Salvation of Lord

    Dec 31, 2005

      Jody wrote:
      > The delusion that one is the incarnation of
      > God is like the delusion that one is Jesus Christ.
      >
      > Neither claim would be made by a spiritually evolved
      > person, in my opinion.

      In answer to an email about "Why is Jody after this
      Datta? And why does he care at all?"

      IMHO, at least semi-seriously, humility and compassion
      are the foremost characteristics one would see in a
      spiritualized person, and any claim of Divinity is so
      over the top of the humility barrel that it makes
      it easy to be suspect of the claimant. I feel that
      Jodyji shows his compassion in action by pointing out
      those who he feels may be a wrong turn in seekers
      quest for Truth. And it is up to the readers to take
      his advise or not. Personally, I appreciate the effort
      and am sure it is all well intended.