14582Things To Ask Santa For

    Dec 24, 2005
      A wonderful thing that Santa could bring you
      would be his bag, after it's been emptied
      of all the material, emotional and mental
      things it may have carried. You could then
      put all your pain in it, and put it down, and
      just observe your life as it is. This is very
      much needed as we tend to carry around
      thoughts that we rehash from past events, or
      ones where we think about what might be in
      the future, and almost 100% of them are
      painful. All we've ever really needed was a
      bag to put them in and to then put it down. This
      way we not only don't have to carry the pain
      around, we don't bring it near others.

      And if we've been a really good girl or boy,
      Santa may also give us a coin. We could then
      just flip it to make all of our decisions,
      and never again have to fry our little brains
      wondering if we should do this or that or not
      do that or this.

      And perhaps the best gift we could get is to
      be content with what is and be aware of IT.