14552[Meditation Society of America] Re: Spiritual Message of Jesus and Krishna

  • jodyrrr
    Dec 13, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "blueoceantiger"
      <jkane@d...> wrote:

      > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, prakki surya
      > > <dattapr2000@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > [snip]
      > >
      > > > Betraying the Lord is higher than the highest sin. This
      > > > shows the purity of the Lord and the importance that
      > > > should be given to the Lord.
      > >
      > > I am doing the work of the Lord by calling you out as
      > > the psychotically grandiose wackjob nutbag that you are.
      > >
      > > Come back to Earth, Datta. You are no more Dattatreya
      > > than my dog.
      > >

      > i continue to love how you recognize who
      > your dog really is. hallelujah to the
      > spiritual message of jody & cisco!
      >
      > love,
      > --josie recognizing jody--

      It's either all divine, or none of it is divine.

      There is no such thing as some people more divine
      than others.

      But there are brains more addled by narcissistic
      need than others, hence the production known as
      the world savior.

      --jody.

      PS: Cisco sends his love.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic